HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 30 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Laboratory Measurement Engineer to support our customer in Germany.
Laboratory Measurement Engineer
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Independent execution of test cases;
- Error diagnosis of spaceflight electronic components and devices;
- Evaluation and documentation of test results.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- University degree in electrical engineering, aerospace engineering or other engineering discipline
- Multi-year experience in the field of electromagnetic compatibility
- Experience with the CE certifications: EN 61000 and EN 550XX would be an advantage
- Experience with military certification according to VG 95370 and VG 95373, as well as MIL Standard 810 and MIL Standard 461 would be advantageous
- English capability is mandatory. German ability is desirable.
- Residency and citizenship in a European NATO country.
- Familiarity with the MS-Office suite of software.
This job is located in Immenstaad, Germany. We welcome applicants who are available from November 2016 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Veronika Horvath at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job DEB-HP-3271 before 14-May-16.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!