RHEA Group is currently recruiting an International and Standardization Support to support EGNOS program at our client’s premises in Prague, Czech Republic.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Provide mission analyses and technical assessments related to the proposed evolutions for new EGNOS services, considering also use cases other than aviation like maritime, rail, road and other where applicable, including support to the establishment of technical orientations (mission, system) for the EGNOS evolutions.
• Support in the frame of the H2020 R&D activities related to EGNOS, for which technical support may be required in the context of the definition of those activities as well as in the evaluation of proposals/tenders and their follow up.
• Represent the GSA at various international board (eg EUROCAE, RTCA),
• Assess the compatibility of the standardization proposals with the services definition and system implementation,
• Evaluate potential impacts on services arising from standardization proposals
• Prepare publications and presentations for the standardization forums.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• University Degree with at least 10 years of relevant work experience.
• At least 2 years of work experience in space programs.
• Strong technical experience in GNSS user segment developments and/or standardisation activities in particular for the GNSS receivers
• Experience in Space mission analysis
• Good familiarity with the GNSS services and applications
• Strong knowledge in the European standards and strong experience working with the European Commission
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31/05/2017.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of SECRET or above.
About RHEA Group
RHEA Group is a leading engineering consultancy firm with demonstrated expertise in space, system- and secure software solutions.
We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals; and offer a range of exciting career paths working alongside clients such as the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, EUMETSAT and NATO.