Vitrociset Belgium, a Vitrociset Group company, can claim almost 30 years of experience in the field of space operations & engineering activities, starting in 1982 with the European Space Agency.
Today Vitrociset Belgium is the Corporate Group's "center of gravity" for the Space activities in central Europe.
With the headquarter located in Belgium and permanent offices presence close to ESA's centers ESOC (D), ESTEC (NL) and ESAC (SP), the company has a strong and permanent interaction with the state-of-the-art space technology and ESA programs.
The resource will be part of an Engineering Support Service, based on the customer premises (GSA) in Prague, Czech Republic.
Please send your application for this position to Ms Roxana Sasu at: email@example.com
• Master Degree in telecommunication engineering or equivalent discipline
• Knowledge and hands-on experience of networking and interfaces performance assessment. Experience in network infrastructure installation and testing is an asset
• Good experience with requirements management, including
• Requirements updates and traceability by means of DOORS
• Requirements verification documents (RVM, VCD)
The resource shall support the Customer for the preparation of the Service Exploitation reviews according to the foreseen deliverable, in particular:
• Support to the Service Facilities design by participating to the design reviews to ensure design consistency with applicable requirements and that a proper verification program is put in place at SF level (RVM)
• Review of RFD/RFW against design requirements and assess any impacts at service facility level and participate to the relevant boards.
• Support the GSC to CSPs (Commercial Service Contractors) interface, maintain the GSC to CSP ICD in DOORS. Preparing change proposals or evaluating external change proposals, and provide recommendations to the Contracting Authority and applicable boards, and follow the ICD evolutions.
• Support the definition and review of the KPI’s for assessing the performance of the selected Service Facilities including operational aspects
• Support the review, update and maintenance of the operations requirements for the service facilities under GSA responsibility.
• Support the Service Facilities VCDs production to be in line with the needs of credit collection at system level.
• Follow the network design and implementation related to Service Facilities. Support design reviews and ensure coherency with the overall system requirements including the proper integration of the network elements into the sites and the performance requirements.
• Support from service Facility Level and System Level the external GSC Interfaces RVM meetings to derive information and needs for the verification and test activities.
• Follow the system evolution, to ensure all required activities are performed in a timely manner and with the minimum impact on the system evolution.
• Review, maintain and follow-up the service facilities (GSC, SGS, RLSP) site requirements and hosting sites interface requirements (e.g. site IRDs)
• Review and follow-up the service facility (GSC, SGS, RLSP) site documentation and hosting sites documentation, including Site Verification Documentation, Site Acceptance documentation, Hosting Infrastructure Configuration File.