• To provide system engineering support to ESA Future Missions Project for the Ariane launcher development and qualification activities;
• To establish and maintain the Qualification files and especially the Qualification Certificate of the launch system both for Ariane 5 ECA and Ariane ES new developed missions;
• To support the preparation of the safety files both for A5 ECA and A5 ES new developed missions. To support the preparation of the Loi d’Operations Spatiales (LOS) conformity files both for Ariane 5 ECA and Ariane 5 ES new developed missions;
• To support the organisation and the conduct of the Qualification Review to be established for the LTQR (Launch Technical Qualification Review) for the part related to the launch system both for Ariane 5 ECA and Ariane 5 ES new developed missions;
• To monitor and report on the project indicators for the different missions;
• To be in charge of the Configuration Management for the Ariane 5 ES Galileo adaptation activities and maintaining Project documentation database for this mission.
The above tasks may require attendance to relevant meetings with ESA and interfacing with CNES, ESA user programme directorates, institutional customers of launch services and Arianespace and delivery of inputs in preparation of such meetings.