Vitrociset Belgium, a Vitrociset Group company, can claim almost 30 years of experience in the field of space operations & engineering activities, starting in 1982 with the European Space Agency.
Today Vitrociset Belgium is the Corporate Group's "center of gravity" for the Space activities in central Europe.
With the headquarter located in Belgium and permanent offices presence close to ESA's centers ESOC (D), ESTEC (NL) and ESAC (SP), the company has a strong and permanent interaction with the state-of-the-art space technology and ESA programs.
Please send your application for this position to Ms Roxana Sasu at: email@example.com
· Coordination of all system security activities associated to the Galileo Second Generation (G2G), in liaison with the G2G System Engineering Team,
· Establishing the System Security Baseline for the Galileo Second Generation in-line with the Mission Level
Security Requirements (MRD/SSRS),
· Definition of the Security Architecture for G2G
· Defining and Following-up the security activities performed by the System Support Contractor,
· Performing the security trade-off to improve the System security robustness and the Public Regulated
Service (PRS) with respect to the Galileo first generation,
Performing and maintaining the System Security Risk analysis for G2G,
· Proposing an incremental implementation of the G2G security baseline within the Galileo Programme,
· Acting as the co-Chairman of the System Technical Board where the technical changes are discussed and approved;
· Participating to ESA and EU working groups dealing with space security matters, and in particular with the
Galileo Security Board Working Groups, when Galileo Second Generation topics are addressed;
· Experience in System and Security Engineering
· Satellite Navigation
· Fluency in English, both in speech and writing, with excellent communication, reporting and presentation skills
· Self-motivation, ability to work in international teams distributed throughout Europe
· Experience dealing with security components and environments
· Capability for travelling within Europe
· The ability to multi-task efficiently; working on multiple activities, multiple subsystems and if applicable multiple missions simultaneously.
· Demonstrated Experience related to GNSS System with more than 5 years of demonstrated experience working in System and Security Engineering.
· Tools Experience:
o MS Office Tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project, VISIO),
o DOORS requirements management
o MODAF Tools (Modelling)
· The appointment is subject to the selected candidate having or obtaining personal security clearance from his/her national security authority.
Come and join us! More information at: http://wwww.vitrocisetbelgium.com/