• Participation in the establishment of schedule data interfaces, baseline schedules and plans with the project(s) and the various mission elements (ground segment, spacecraft, payload).
Preparation of detailed schedules for Agency undertakings (launcher, test facilities, scientific operations).
• Production of schedule reports, identification of critical items and problem areas.
• Participating in cost at completion exercises.
• Establishing documentation data interfaces and procedures for the transfer of documentation between the science project, prime contractor and other project participants.
• Maintaining documentation database, registering and distribution of project documents as appropriate.
• Consolidating inputs for the programme level overall schedule, production of reports and trend charts to enable programme level analysis.
• Supporting data preparation and entry for PMIS applications, as required.
• Provision of ad hoc project control and administration support as needed.
• Utilisation of relevant local and/or Corporate management support tools at both project and programme level.
Specific Competence Requirements:
• Experience in controlling and/or management of activities and resources in aerospace industry. For some tasks knowledge of Finance/Accounting may be required.
• Highly proficient in the use of modern activities and resource management support tools/databases of standard office automation support software packages including in particular advance usage of Excel (Ms-Office and in particular advanced use of Excel).
• Experience as user of SAP and in particular ECC and SRM modules and familiarity with relevant ESA corporate applications e.g. ESA-p) is an asset.
• Ability to rapidly understand and adapt to ESA specific context and environment including ESA corporate IT applications. Past experience with ESA in relevant activities is an asset.
• Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken, knowledge of another official ESA language is an asset
• University degree (Bachelor) from a recognised Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration (or Communications as relevant), with relevant experience.