OQ Technology is looking for a candidate for a Lead Spacecraft System Engineer at its facility in Luxembourg.
You will be the main architect and project responsible of the space and ground segments. You will work closely with the telecommunication engineers for designing a telecommunication satellite mission.
Below is a summary of the typical tasks required for this post:
- Produce technical requirements out of the customer requirements and identify the parameters associated with each requirement. These parameters will be part of the system design.
- Elaborate the Mission Statement in terms of identification and characterization of the mission needs, expected performance, dependability and safety goals and mission operating constraints with respect to the physical and operational environment and develop the first issue of the functional specifications.
- Derive the requirements for the subsystems.
- Analyze the user requirements to extract the correct design concept of the mission and its components, assigning the different mission and segments specifications and parameters with the design-driven values.
- Perform detailed mission analyses to define the orbit and constellation.
- Investigation regarding the launch possibilities
- Confirm compliancy to regulations, perform mission analysis, produce subsystems budgets and specifications.
- Define subsystems specifications and basic design
- Produce system budgets (link budget, mass budget .. etc.)
M.Sc or Ph.D in Aerospace Engineering, Ph.D graduates are preferred.
- Working Experience (withing the industry or university) of Cubesats/Nanosats is essential!
- Knowledge in these fields is advantageous: Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering, Spacecraft Orbital Mechanics, Mission Analysis, STK, MATLAB, Small Satellites, Cubesats, Guidance – Navigation – and Control Systems, SysML, HFSS.
CVs should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org