The Electrical System Engineering and Verification Department designs, and delivers spacecraft electrical sub-systems as part of an Airbus Defence and Space Ltd prime spacecraft capability. As an EMC Architect, you will have the opportunity to directly contribute to the delivery of all of the spacecraft electrical sub-systems, including power, avionics and communications, for missions such as Exomars Rover, Solar Orbiter, Plato and Biomass.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Overall responsibility for the EMC design of the Spacecraft, implementing bespoke solutions to ensure overall compliance with requirements
• Preparation and management of system magnetic budgets, including modelling and analysis based on theoretical and measured values.
• Support unit and system level reviews.
• Prepare the overall EMC verification campaign including definition and supervision of overall Spacecraft level EMC testing.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
• A proven EMC System Level Design and Test experience in a Prime Contractor organisation.
• Ability to demonstrate a detailed understanding of modelling and analysis techniques for EMC tradeoffs.
• Experience of direct liaison, including presentations, with both Customers and suppliers.
• Familiarity with basic project management and product assurance processes, such as familiarity with dealing with non-confirming product, ability to identify and mitigate risks, good personal organisation, providing inputs to schedule etc
Experience with managing design for magnetic requirements would be considered advantageous, but not essential.
Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
Airbus Group is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
To apply : click here