Are you creative and innovative? Are you customer- and solution-oriented? Are you prepared to re-think Information Management?
It is an exciting time to join the Information Management (IM) Team. IM is the Information Technology (IT) business enabler and unique IM Business Partner for Airbus Defense and Space.
As a central function, IM is involved in all business processes and enables technical as well as management careers. IM covers a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies and positions ranging from IT infrastructure, application support to governance or strategic consultancy. Especially for young talents IM offers best conditions for a successful career in an advanced and forward-looking environment. Working in IM means living global trends (developments) such as digitalization, innovation and a new way of working.
Are you passionate for digital topics and interested in working in a diverse and international environment? Then join us as an: IT Risk and Opportunity Manager
Your role: An ERM (Enterprise Risk Management) system has a key role to play to make the business robust, support operational decision making, improve the business results and reduce the exposure level. The ERM Officer digs into low probability risks with very high impacts and emerging risks to avoid tomorrow's crises
• ERM Officer shall boost operational risk reduction and synergies. Combine their capacity to support the derisking and opportunities capturing throughout Airbus Group.
• Anticipation culture and mind-set change jointly with other Officers, in a coordinated way, push for a reinforced R&O / anticipation culture throughout the Group, rather than widespread firefighting habits. This is absolutely key: only by changing the mindset will we achieve sustainable derisking and in the end secure the profitability.
• Operational support and challenge strongly supports the Programmes and Functions, challenge the ROM effectiveness and pushes for strengthened anticipation.
• The ERM CoC supports the Board of Directors, the Audit Committee and the Top Management by bringing them independent view and early warnings"
• Have a strong proximity to the business
• Give priority to the operational dimension (a Control Room is in place)
• Constructively challenge Programs and Functions
• Push for early risk reduction and stimulate much more opportunities
• Harmonize and standardize risk management practices throughout the IM
• Safeguard the compliance dimension
• Promote an anticipation culture throughout the Group
• Detect and de-risk potential single point of failures
Within the Performance and Optimization area, the objective is to increase Airbus Defence & Space competitiveness and customer focus by supporting, consulting and driving ERM process harmonization and simplification and overall improvement within the entire IM organization.
- Bachelor degree level in Engineering or business with knowledge in computer science or related field; Master degree preferred
- Risk and opportunity management experience
- Experience in using Lean Tools: SQCDP (Visual Management), VSM (Value Stream Mapping), KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), 5s, Practical Problem Solving, PDCA methodology.
- Knowledge of LBIP+-Lean Business Improvement Project
- Knowledge of one or more business/functional areas
- Working as member of multifunctional Team with cross divisional and national experience
Please apply for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV attached.
-- By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus Group is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
To apply : click here