Are you creative and innovative?
Are you customer- and solution-oriented?
Are you prepared to re-think Information Management?
It is an exciting time to join the Information Management (IM) Team. IM is the Information Technology (IT) business enabler and unique IM Business Partner for Airbus Defence and Space.
As a central function, IM is involved in all business processes and enables technical as well as management careers. IM covers a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies and positions ranging from IT infrastructure, application support to governance or strategic consultancy. Especially for young talents IM offers best conditions for a successful career in an advanced and forward-looking environment.
Working in IM means living global trends (developments) such as digitalization, innovation and a new way of working.
Are you passionate for digital topics and interested in working in a diverse and international environment? Then join us as a Digitalisation Cloud and/or CITRIX Expert.
As a Cloud Expert, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of OpenStack Cloud. Modelling of complex Business problems, discovering Business insights and identifying opportunities through the use of cloud typical techniques will be in your response as well. In addition to advanced Cloud Open Stack skills, the role is also proficient at designing, preparing and integrating IaaS, PaaS, XaaS varied Cloud Services, and architecting specialized SDE Services
You will work closely with Business, project/program managers, and other IT teams to establish new Cloud Services into the full IM Landscape. You will need to be a creative thinker able to propose innovative ways to look at problems by using Cloud technoloy approaches on the set of information available. You will need to validate your findings using an experimental and iterative approach. Present back these findings to the business in a way that can be easily understood by the business stakeholders.
You will also work with project leaders addressing problematics where Citrix technologies are key to deliver specific solutions.
We are looking for candidates who are business focused, have strong analytical and problem solving skills and cloud services knowledge to be able to quickly cycle a hypothesis through the discovery phase of the project. You will also have excellent written and communications skills to report back the findings in a clear, structured manner are required.
- Identify what services are relevant, including private and public Cloud options.
- Identify the right Citrix tools which are relevant to deliver the most appropriate solution design.
- Work with IT teams to support service integration, and retention requirements based on the input collected with the business.
- Develop experimental design approaches to validate finding or test hypotheses.
- Use of public Cloud solutions, establish secure connectivity.
- Assess, with the business, the expected qualification and assurance of the information in support of the use case.
- Work with Security to ensure that the solution established is in compliance with the regulatory and security policies in place.
- Recommend on-going improvements to needed Cloud services that lead to findings, including it in the services portfolio.
- Recommend also improvements on existing Citrix infrastructures.
- Educate the organization both from IT and the business perspectives on new process approaches, such as usability hypotheses and validation of new ideas. Help the organization understand the principles behind the process to drive organizational buy-in.
- Support actively a “Work together” approach between teams working on an ITIL based mode and new teams working more on Agile model supported by Cloud technologies.
- Provide on-going tracking and monitoring of performance decision systems and statistical models (dashboarding)
- Troubleshoot and implement enhancements and fixes to systems as needed.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field. Masters is desirable.
- Relevant Cloud and Cloud Services experience.
- Solid knowledge of OpenStack and technologies (XenApp, XenDesktop, Netscaler, etc.)
- Proficiency in the use of different hypervisor technologies.
- Relevant Citrix experience.
- Strong programming skills (Ansible, CHEF, Puppet).
- Proficiency in Software Defined Networking, ACI, FW.
- Experience in agile project methodologies is a plus (i.e. SCRUM)
Please apply for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV attached.
-- By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus Group is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
To apply : click here