WHO ARE WE?
GMV (www.gmv.com) is a privately owned technological enterprise group with an international presence employing more than 1.100 staff. Founded in 1984, GMV mainly operates in eight large sectors for both public and private organizations: Aeronautics, Space, Defense, Health, Security, Transportation, Telecommunications and Information Technologies.
GMV currently runs eight work centers in Spain: Tres Cantos (Madrid - headquarters), Boecillo (Valladolid), Seville, Barcelona, Valencia, Tenerife, León, Zaragoza and also work centers in Lisbon (Portugal), Rockville (Maryland, USA), Darmstadt (Germany), Warsaw (Poland), Bucharest (Romania), Malaysia, Toulouse (France) and New Delhi (India).
We recruit and hire excellent engineers, and encourage innovation, technical excellence and continuing education. Our engineers regularly present papers at technical conferences, continue their education (more than 85% have a master’s degree), and we re-invest more than 12% of budget in IR&D projects. This striving for excellence, innovation and flexibility is a major part of our culture. We provide very competitive compensation, attractive benefits, and a great work environment with lots of opportunities for professional growth.
Responsibilities/ Duties /Tasks
• Coordination of all system security activities associated to the Galileo Second Generation (G2G), in liaison with the G2G System Engineering Team,
• Establishing the System Security Baseline for the Galileo Second Generation in-line with the Mission Level Security Requirements (MRD/SSRS),
• Definition of the Security Architecture for G2G
• Defining and Following-up the security activities performed by the System Support Contractor,
• Performing the security trade-off to improve the System security robustness and the Public Regulated Service (PRS) with respect to the Galileo first generation,
• Performing and maintaining the System Security Risk analysis for G2G,
• Proposing an incremental implementation of the G2G security baseline within the Galileo Programme,
• Acting as the co-Chairman of the System Technical Board where the technical changes are discussed and approved;
Location of work: ESTEC, NL
MSc in any related discipline
Experience in System and Security Engineering
Fluency in English, both in speech and writing, with excellent communication, reporting and presentation skills
Self-motivation, ability to work in international teams distributed throughout Europe
Experience dealing with security components and environments
Capability for travelling within Europe
The ability to multi-task efficiently; working on multiple activities, multiple subsystems and if applicable multiple missions simultaneously
Experience is important but not essential
Applicants should also be able to work effectively, both in a team setting and autonomously.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
As soon as they join the organization our professionals are given the chance to tackle technological challenges in an innovative environment, to work in multi-disciplinary teams and deal directly with clients. This helps them to mature quickly as professionals.
We provide continual top-up training to keep our career professionals perfectly abreast of all technologies used.
We offer a permanent contract and attractive package including a highly competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package.
If you would like to work in an interesting, fun, fast-paced, challenging, diverse and global company which is growing rapidly, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about GMV, please visit our website at www.gmv.com