HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 30 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for an Engineering Consultant to support our customer in Germany.
System Engineering Consultant
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
The Key Person will carry out tasks which support activities typically related to Phase B/C of a space programme in the area of system design engineering. You will have the following responsibilities:
- Justification of the system design including producing and maintaining any relevant analyses and budgets;
- General support to system engineering activities, for example:
- Documentation of system design and interfaces,
- Support to the technical coordination with Partners,
- Support to segment level activities and reviews as required,
- Participate to System level formal reviews.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant field;
- Demonstrated experience in the field of large scale systems engineering and architectural design;
- Demonstrated ability to analyses systems from an end-to-end perspective;
- Capability to prepare design documents, to perform system-level analyses and to produce and maintain technical budgets;
- Experience with Model Based System Engineering with the support of dedicated tools (e.g. CORE);
- Space and ground system engineering processes and standards;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Darmstadt, Germany. We welcome applicants who are available from April-2017 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Veronika Horvath at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job DEB-HP-3408 before 24-02-2017.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.