Where others see barriers, we see opportunities.
Do you enjoy supporting customers realizing breakthrough value? Do you stay attuned to your customers’ needs and visions? Do you like to work openly and supportively together with your colleagues and customers? Our work involves many different minds and skills, it can’t be done alone.
It's a great time being SES.
SES is the world-leading satellite operator providing end-to-end communication solutions. SES leads across new technologies in video, enterprise, mobility and government
We are a team of people coming from all across the globe who work together to make a real difference in the world.
• We help to bridge the digital divide by connecting millions of people on the African continent.
• We make it possible for people to stay connected while flying 10km up on a commercial airplane. We provide extensive satellite coverage of all of the world’s seas and ocean regions via our dedicated mobility beams
• We distribute 7,400 channels to more than 1 billion people in 317 million homes.
• We work together with our partners to develop new standards that transform how people consume and enjoy entertainment.
SES Associate Programme Member (Luxembourg)
Our Associate Programme in a nutshell
• The Associate Programme is a two-year program in a global, fast-paced, growing organization within a dynamic and unique industry expanding in new markets
• It consists of four six-month targeted rotational assignments, including at least one located abroad, allowing you to apply your skills in different environments
• Based on business needs, you will discover, in the rotations, the Engineering activities of SES, but also the Business Development, Commercial and Finance areas
Your profile – Have you got what it takes to be an associate at SES?
• You are recently graduated and have completed a Master in Engineering, with a specialization in Telecommunications, Aerospace or Computer Science
• You have already gained a first experience, ideally, related to our Telecom/Space industry
• You have no more than three years of professional experience after your graduation
• You have a superior record of academic performance
• You demonstrate a deep interest in engineering and business projects, in particular those that are linked to our industry, through extra-curricular activities
• You have already experienced an international exposure
• You are flexible, ready to travel and geographically mobile (at least one rotation will be international)
• You are creative and innovative
• You are team-oriented
• You are fluent in English. Proficiency in other languages, ideally from emerging markets, is an important asset.
We are expecting your full involvement in the projects you will be assigned. So your capability to deal with important workload and your flexibility will allow you to succeed in your assignments and to go beyond borders.
We offer you
• An exciting program for talented young engineers who want to start a career with a great leader in the satellite business
• A great opportunity to be part of highly interesting and confidential projects, giving you the possibility to learn the fundamentals of our activities and contribute to projects that drive business results
• A great opportunity to build a network of contacts across the organization
The future is unknown and whatever it will turn out to be, you are going to play a huge role in it and even greater one if you join our company as an Associate Programme Member.
Our selection procedure
• Online applications are open on www.ses.com/careers as from 26 January 2017; all applications must include a resume and a motivation letter
• Deadline to introduce your application is 10 March 2017; no more applications will be reviewed nor taken into account after this date
• The screening of applications will take place until 20 March 2017
• If your application has been selected for the next round, the video and phone based interviews will take place until the 14 April 2017
• Finally, the Associate Programme Member Recruitment Days will take place on 16 and 17 May 2017 in Betzdorf, Luxembourg.
SES is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.