RHEA Group is currently recruiting a Software & Validation Engineer to support Flight Software Systems Section of the Software Systems Division at our client’s premises in Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Project support related to all technical aspects: development and qualification of flight software.
• General Support to Software Validation Facilities and Avionics Test Bench infrastructure activities.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• Master's degree or equivalent qualification in Electronic Engineering, Space Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related discipline.
• In particular experience with:
• Software engineering and object-oriented programming
• Space systems and Space Systems engineering
• Programming languages: C/C++ and/or others
• Embedded Real Time Systems and Real Time Kernels
• Micro-processors such as SPARC LEON, ARM, multicore’s etc
• Communication protocols (Mil-1553, SpaceWire, CAN)
• Software Engineering tools
• Software Engineering Standards such as the ECSS-E-ST-40C
• Team-player, proactivity, flexible attitude.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
• Experience with operational software development
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at email@example.com no later than 07/03/2017.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of SECRET or above.
About RHEA Group
RHEA Group is a leading engineering consultancy firm with demonstrated expertise in space, system- and secure software solutions.
We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals; and offer a range of exciting career paths working alongside clients such as the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, EUMETSAT and NATO.