RHEA is currently recruiting an ICT System Engineer for our client in Darmstadt, Germany.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Administer and maintain the ICT infrastructure. It should cover the full life cycle of a system: specification, validation, implementation, operation, maintenance, de-commissioning and disposal.
• Configuration and administration of the ICT platform (e.g. virtualized infrastructure, linux systems, databases);
• Installation of applications in the development environment;
• Problem investigation and trouble-shooting;
• Internal security plan preparation and issues related to network infrastructure;
• Design work related to new applications;
• Ad-hoc support requests.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• Applicants should have a university degree or equivalent qualification in computer science engineering with a strong background in the ICT infrastructure and operations;
• Proven experience in technical IT (Communication and Computer Systems) operations and engineering;
• Proven expertise in:
• Linux environments (i.e. SUSE) ;
• Access management and federation solutions, as OpenAM);
• VMware ESX management and administration;
• hardware and network installation and administration;
• software application installation and administration (e.g. Apache, Tomcat, Glassfish…);
• database administration (i.e. Oracle, MySQL);
• CMS (i.e. Liferay);
• Ticketing systems;
• Good communication skills;
• Capability to manage complex and potentially stressful tasks;
• Good practical and analytical skills;
• Perfect command of English, verbal and written;
• Security Clearance desirable.
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at email@example.com no later than 03/03/2017.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of SECRET or above.
About RHEA Group
RHEA Group is a leading engineering consultancy firm with demonstrated expertise in space, system- and secure software solutions.
We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals; and offer a range of exciting career paths working alongside clients such as the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, EUMETSAT and NATO.