SES is the world-leading satellite operator with a fleet of more than 50 geostationary satellites. The company provides satellite communications services to broadcasters, content and internet service providers, mobile and fixed network operators and business and governmental organizations worldwide. SES stands for long-lasting business relationships, high-quality service and excellence in the satellite industry. The culturally diverse regional teams of SES are located around the globe and work closely with customers to meet their specific satellite bandwidth and service requirements. SES holds a participation in O3b Networks, a next generation satellite network combining the reach of satellite with the speed of fiber.
Where others see barriers, we see opportunities.
Do you enjoy supporting customers realizing breakthrough value? Do you stay attuned to your customers’ needs and visions? Do you like to work openly and supportively together with your colleagues and customers? Our work involves many different minds and skills, it can’t be done alone.
It's a great time being SES.
SES is the world-leading satellite operator providing end-to-end communication solutions. SES leads across new technologies in video, enterprise, mobility and government
We are a team of people coming from all across the globe who work together to make a real difference in the world.
* We help to bridge the digital divide by connecting millions of people on the African continent.
* We make it possible for people to stay connected while flying 10km up on a commercial airplane. We provide extensive satellite coverage of all of the world’s seas and ocean regions via our dedicated mobility beams
* We distribute 7,400 channels to more than 1 billion people in 317 million homes.
* We work together with our partners to develop new standards that transform how people consume and enjoy entertainment.
SES Associate Programme Member (Princeton)
Your profile – Have you got what it takes to be an associate at SES?
* You are recently graduated and have completed a Master in Engineering, with a specialization in Telecommunications, Aerospaceor Computer Science.
* You have already gained a first experience, ideally, related to our Telecom/Space industry ;
* You have no more than three years of professional experience after your graduation;
* You demonstrate a deep interest in engineering and business projects, in particular those that are linked to ourindustry, through extra-curricular activities;
* You have already experienced an international exposure;
* You have a superior record of academic performance;
* You are flexible, ready to travel and geographically mobile (at least one rotation will be international);
* You are creative and innovative;
* You are team-oriented;
* You are fluent in English. Proficiency in other languages, ideally from emerging markets, is an important asset.
We are expecting your full involvement in the projects you will be assigned. So your capability to deal with a significant workload and your flexibility will allow you to succeed in your assignments and to go beyond frontiers.
We offer you
* An exciting program for talented new engineers who want to start a career with a great leader in the satellite business.
* A great opportunity to be part of highly interesting and confidential projects, giving you the possibility to learn the fundamentals of our activities and contribute to projects that drive business results.
* A great opportunity to build a network of contacts across the organization.
The future is unknown and whatever it will turn out to be, you are going to play a huge role in it and even greater one if you join our company as an Associate Program member.
Our selection procedure
* Online applications will be open on www.ses.com/careers as from February 2017; all applications must include a resume and a motivation letter
* Deadline to submit your application is 10 March 2017; applications will not be reviewed or taken into account after this date
* The screening of applications will take place until 20 March 2017
* If your application has been selected for the next round, the video and phone based interviews will take place in April 2017
* And finally the Associate Programme Member Recruitment Days are scheduled in May 2017 in Princeton, NJ.
We offer you
* A diverse workplace. For SES, diversity is more than a question of gender or race; we welcome different minds and different skills.
* An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry. Our technology is launching into space on the next generation of rockets.
* Opportunities to further grow and develop in a global and growing company; we believe life-long learning is key to bring the best of SES worldwide.
* A competitive compensation package linked to your performance and further completed with attractive benefits.
SES is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply : click here