WHO ARE WE?
GMV INSYEN is a German company, being part of GMV, a global technology group in Space, Defense, ICT and Intelligent Transport Systems employing 1500 staff. Our activities in Germany are related to high-tech aerospace projects, space operations, ground systems, mission analysis, navigation and flight dynamics. GMV INSYEN also specializes in software and hardware systems for simulation, emulation, 3D visualization and operations support. We are headquartered in Oberpfaffenhofen near Munich and have offices in Darmstadt.
At GMV INSYEN you will find a unique work environment that requires talent, imagination and personal effort. We are an international team bound together by the passion for challenge, innovation, technology and customer service. This allows us to offer the right response, unique and always trustworthy.
Having the best professionals on board is the true source of our competitive advantage. We recruit excellent engineers and encourage innovation, technical excellence and continuing education. We provide competitive compensation, attractive benefits and plenty of opportunities for professional growth.
Responsibilities/ Duties /Tasks
- Business development and customer management of specific ESOC and EUMETSAT accounts and opportunities
- Lead and support applicable bids and proposals, including searching and hiring processes for consultants
- Supervising and coordinating the execution of the projects under his/her division in accordance with the relevant plans and budgets, providing assistance to his/her PMs
- Management of section heads, line manager and staff assigned to his/her division
- Supporting the adequate motivation of the staff assigned to his/her division and perform corresponding appraisals
- Contribute to staff selection and retention
- Identify training needs
- Ensuring coordination to optimize use of resources
- Support and institutional representation of the company where needed
- Interface and coordination with the applicable multinational business units and divisions
- Negotiating applicable business partnerships and proposals in coordination with applicable stakeholders
- Support the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Monitoring the division operating results, identifying any deviations and taking the necessary corrective actions
Master degree or similar in engineering or science. Master University degree. Other degrees might be considered depending on proven merits
Space Market (in particular ESOC and EUMETSAT)
Commercial and operations in ESA and/or Eumetsat markets System Engineernig
Contacts in ESOC and/or Eumetsat
Strategic business vision and ability to identify business opportunities
Business and administration
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
As soon as they join the organization our professionals are given the chance to tackle technological challenges in an innovative environment, to work in multi-disciplinary teams and deal directly with clients. This helps them to mature quickly as professionals.
We provide continual top-up training to keep our career professionals perfectly abreast of all technologies used.
We offer a permanent contract and attractive package including a highly competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package.
If you would like to work in an interesting, fun, fast-paced, challenging, diverse and global company which is growing rapidly, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org