Where others see barriers, we see opportunities.
Do you enjoy supporting customers realizing breakthrough value? Do you stay attuned to your customers’ needs and visions? Do you like to work openly and supportively together with your colleagues and customers? Our work involves many different minds and skills, it can’t be done alone.
It's a great time being SES.
SES is the world-leading satellite operator providing end-to-end communication solutions. SES leads across new technologies in video, enterprise, mobility and government
We are a team of people coming from all across the globe who work together to make a real difference in the world.
* We help to bridge the digital divide by connecting millions of people on the African continent.
* We make it possible for people to stay connected while flying 10km up on a commercial airplane. We provide extensive satellite coverage of all of the world’s seas and ocean regions via our dedicated mobility beams
* We distribute 7,400 channels to more than 1 billion people in 317 million homes.
* We work together with our partners to develop new standards that transform how people consume and enjoy entertainment.
6-month internship, starting asap
SES Techcom Services is a Luxembourg-based subsidiary of SES. Leveraging on the technical expertise accumulated within the SES group. It provides technical services to broadcast, telecom, corporate and government customers worldwide.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the SES TechCom Product Development Engineering team in a fast-paced, growing organization within a dynamic industry. Based in Luxembourg, you will contribute to the following activity.
Maintain the code and add functionality to TechCom’s internal web-applications for project resource (MPROP), contract (CDB) and document (DOCOVA) management. This includes the implementation, verification and deployment of new processes and workflows as well as the trend analysis of MPROP and DOCOVA data.
We offer you
* A diverse workplace. For SES, diversity is more than a question of gender or race; we welcome different minds and different skills.
* An exciting experiencein a fast moving and fascinating industry. Our technology is launching into space on the next generation of rockets.
* The internship is remunerated. SES provides excellent sport facilities and a canteen on site.
SES is an equal opportunity employer.
Experience / Qualifications
* Strong interest in resource management, project management and document management systems; interest in data analysis and trending would be an asset;
* Excellent analytical and judgment skills;
* Ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines;
* Work independently as well as in a team;
* Easiness to communicate at all levels;
* Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset.
* EU-25 nationality or work permit
To apply : click here