- Contribute to, implement and validate the Planning, Budget and Controlling reporting environment by:
- Collecting requirements
- Validating and improving data sources
- Documenting Data model and architecture
- Setting-up HW/SW architecture
- Contribute to producing training material and delivery to end users
. - Contribute to the Data Conversion (and generation when needed) activities
- Work with and report to the reporting process leader (and/or deputy process leader).
- Participate to the solution delivery meeting and any other meeting as required by reporting process leader (and/or deputy process leader).
- Analysing, documenting, maintaining the business processes of the
- Supporting Corporate Controllers in the implementation of the new Cost reports, including special reporting on major activities/projects.
- Support the Division in maintaining financial databases such as cash and cost plans, actuals and deviations.
- Contribute to the migration of new planning system: validation of data migration, replacement of data sources in BI reporting, validation of reports
- A University degree (MSc)) from a recognised Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification/experience in computer science or engineering and/or business administration.
- Demonstrable proficiency in Tableau (Microsoft Power BI would be considered an asset). Candidates called for interview are requested to bring a packaged (self standing) file with dashboard examples (minimum 3) and explain them. - SQL experience, preferably also Oracle
- Excellent proficiency in the use of tools advanced features, databases and specialised information systems (MS Office) including in particular advance usage of Excel (to be tested during interview).
- Basic knowledge of cost management/accounting will be considered an asset
- The post requires an excellent analytical ability, good planning and organisation skills.
- Good sense of contacts and communications. Reliability, rigor and initiative in the execution of the assigned work.
- Proficient in the English language (spoken and written).