Since 2010, we are part of the OHB group. With more than 2400 employees in Germany, France, Italy, Belgium, Luxemburg & Sweden, OHB is one of the top players in the European Space technology industry. At Antwerp Space you will be working in an exciting, innovative, creative and customer centric company, frequently pushing the technology and exploring new horizons.
We develop highly advanced equipments and systems for the ground segment of scientific and commercial satellites. This expertise results both in commercial products for system integrators and end-users, as well as in institutional projects for ESA. The company is currently extending its activity in the development of flight hardware within the telecommunication technology domain.
We are looking forward to hiring more people to become part of the action when we develop the next generation satellite communication systems.
You will be the Quality authority for one or more on-board Satellite Communication projects.
• The daily quality responsibility in the project will be your main task. This will be the quality management of several subcontractors or suppliers that will deliver subsystems or components to Antwerp Space. Furthermore the person will also manage the quality activities which need to be done on the Antwerp Space design and AIT level.
• The activities that will need to be performed are reviewing of documentation, auditing, performing or assessing certain quality related analysis, participating or organizing reviews, managing the NCRs and RFD/RFWs, creating quality related documentation, plans and reports, etc.
• As a Senior Quality responsible also a sufficient high level of knowledge in one or more Quality Assurance disciplines should be available. The areas of concern are “Software Assurance”, “Reliability, Availability, Maintenance and Safety”, “Electric and Electronic Components”.
• We are looking for minimum 10+ years PA applicable experience in Space projects.
• Preferable experience in on-board radio-communications subsystems integration activities in Scientific and/or Earth Observation satellites.
• Positive, problem-solving approach to Quality issues.
• Experience with customer or supplier contacts.
• Experience in dealings with ESA/large European Prime Quality.
• Technical knowledge in reliability, components, materials and processes, electronic hardware and software.
• Person that can focus on details, but also can see the overall picture
• Good knowledge of English and willingness to learn Dutch
We offer you an attractive salary, with fringe benefits in a high-tech environment.
Send your motivation letter and CV to : email@example.com