The post holder will report to the Head of Business Analysis & IT Support Service and be responsible for the implementation of contracts and contract changes in esa-p. The contracts are related to multiple missions, studies and/or services.
The duties of the Assistant Project Controller include:
• Implementing the contract structure in esa-p;
• Support the registration of new companies in the esa-p process and support potential updates of already registered companies;
• Preparing shopping charts;
• Implement the agreements of all contractual documents in esa-p, starting from PATPs to Contract Changes;
• Facilitate the invoicing process for the assigned missions, studies and/or services. The post holder will be the first verification with respect to the formal correctness of incoming GRNs from industry and assign the internal approval cycle according to the prevailing rules and procedures. He/She shall take any necessary corrective actions in consultation with the concerned Project Controller;
• Support the Project Controllers with required esa-p reports;
• The post holder shall be able to prepare analysis and synthesis reports from esa-p data as requested;
The post holder will form part of a centralised group of administrators, who together will support the Project Controllers in their task of financial implementation of contractual agreements. Although each administrator shall be assigned to multiple projects/missions and/or services, the group’s objective is to cover all esa-p implementation for the directorate at any time. Homogeneous operating processes and individual flexibility are therefore considered mandatory. The post holder will work together with multiple Project Controllers, but report hierarchically to the Head of the Business Analysis and IT Support Services.
Specific Qualification Requirements:
• Applicants should have experience in esa-p and a solid working background in the disciplines related to the tasks described.
• Good sense of contacts and communications, ability to interface at appropriate level with relevant actors within and outside of the Directorate.
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively independently or in a team, and proactive approach to problem solving.
• Applicants are expected to demonstrate planning and organisation skills, an ability to synthesize information and a capability to work in a team environment.
• The working language is English.