AST Advanced Space Technologies GmbH is a young aerospace company. It develops and produces propellant management equipment for electric propulsion systems.
For the setup of our serial production, we are searching for dedicated employees.
At the interface of customers, R&D and production, you will manage our projects and support the production team in the industrialization.
- Taking over the project lead for development and delivery orders
- Coordination of business projects and external customer projects
- Supporting and leading of subcontractors
- Support for the creation of project proposals in close cooperation with the managing director
- Requirementsengineering; RFW/RFD/NCR management
- Independent, reliable and accurate work
- High quality and cost awareness
- Good knowledge of common IT applications
- University degree with technical focus
- Fluent in German and English. Knowledge in French advantageous.
- Willingness to travel in Germany and abroad
- Knowledge of the use of QMS
- Work experience in a quality sensitive industry such as aviation, medical technology or automotive – as group leader or project manager
Your ideal profile:
- Experience in the creation of proposals in the aerospace environment
- Experience in the process of aerospace projects (PDR, CDR, QR, MRR, DRB)
- Experience in the industrialization towards serial production
You can expect challenging tasks and good development opportunities in a future oriented work place. Are you interested in challenging tasks? Are you willing to engage above average, and take the chance that a young growth oriented company offers? You would like to participate in the further development of the space business in the dynamic environment of "NewSpace"?
Please send your CV and salary request (brutto) via email to email@example.com.