AST Advanced Space Technologies GmbH is a young aerospace company. It develops and produces propellant management equipment for electric propulsion systems.
For the setup for our serial production, we are searching for spirited and dedicated employees.
Together with a team of engineers, scientists and technicans you will develop our space products. Also the tools and jigs for production and test of such components will be part of your development work. You main focus will be on the design of mechnical components and subsystems.
- Design of parts, components, subsystem and related tools and jigs using SolidWorks
- Support of our development team for system engineering
- Coordination of technical issues with internal and external workshops
- Bachelor or Master in engineering
- Good practice with CAD
- Good knowledge in Excel and Word
- fluent in English, good level in German
- Highly motivated and self organized work
Your ideal profile:
- Experience in the aerospace sector
- Experience in using Solidworks
You can expect challenging tasks and good development opportunities in a future oriented work place.
Are you interested in challenging tasks? Are you willing to engage above average, and take the chance that a young growth oriented company offers? You would like to participate in the further development of the aerospace in the dynamic environment of the "NewSpace"?
Please send your CV, salary expectations (brutto), and availability via email to email@example.com.