Where others see barriers, we see opportunities.
Do you enjoy supporting customers realizing breakthrough value? Do you stay attuned to your customers’ needs and visions? Do you like to work openly and supportively together with your colleagues and customers? Our work involves many different minds and skills, it can’t be done alone.
It's a great time being SES.
SES is the world-leading satellite operator providing end-to-end communication solutions. SES leads across new technologies in video, enterprise, mobility and government
We are a team of people coming from all across the globe who work together to make a real difference in the world.
* We help to bridge the digital divide by connecting millions of people on the African continent.
* We make it possible for people to stay connected while flying 10km up on a commercial airplane. We provide extensive satellite coverage of all of the world’s seas and ocean regions via our dedicated mobility beams
* We distribute 7,400 channels to more than 1 billion people in 317 million homes.
* We work together with our partners to develop new standards that transform how people consume and enjoy entertainment.
You will contribute to maintain and further develop the SAP CRM application, which is used by more than 150 users companywide to manage marketing activities, to sell services to our customers and to maintain the quality of services.
* Enhancing SAP CRM functionality
Responsible to acquire, analyse and validate SAP CRM user requirements for the implementation of new functionality
* Propose and validate solutions in line with user requirements
* Prepare and execute test procedures, follow up on implementation and deployment of enhancements, confirm correct operation of the new and existing functionality through regression testing
* Organize and lead User Acceptance Testing or Proof of concept sessions with users
* Create and maintain project documentation
Operational support to SAP CRM users
* Support the resolution of user trouble tickets (Application bugs and Data entry issues)
* Provide operational guidance on request
* Test bug fixes and propose changes related to SAP CRM Key Performance Indicators
SAP CRM User Documentation and Training
* Maintain user and system documentation to ensure users can work effectively with the system
* Create, maintain and deliver training’s enabling new users or experienced users to learn or refresh their knowledge
* Prepare a register of SAP CRM design and configuration documents
* Assess potential relocation to SESConnect
Experience / Qualifications
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education (ideally Computer Science/Business Administration)
* Minimum 3 years of experience in IT, within a commercial environment
* Experience with CRM tools (SAP CRM in particular an asset)
* Computer literate (MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access, Web applications)
* Background in finance operations like billing, revenue recognition and accounting will be an advantage.
* Proven Project Management experience
* Strong analytical and judgment skills, technical writing
* Innovative mind set and good problem solving skills
* Ability to set priorities and to handle multiple time-sensitive projects/tasks in a demanding environment
* Work both autonomously and in interdisciplinary teams
* Ability to effectively respond to and interact with all levels of organizational staff
* Strong, clear, and candid communicator; effective presenter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset
* EU-27 nationality or work permit for Luxembourg
We offer you
* A challenging job opportunity within a worldwide leading company in an international team.
* An exciting experience in a fast moving and fascinating industry. Our technology is launching into space on the next generation of rockets.
* SES disposes of a canteen and of superb sports facilities on site.
SES is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply : click here