Aurora is an established supplier of skilled manpower to ESA and in particular at ESTEC and ESAC. After recent strong growth we need to expand our team to support recruitment of more top engineers, scientists and administrative personnel.
Happiness of our employees has proven key to obtaining excellent results and a client who also regards us highly for excellent service. Aurora is a daughter company of LSE Space who themselves are part of the SSC group. We are a friendly business, operate autonomously and benefit from our relationship within this corporate structure.
Aurora is expanding and this creates a new interesting opportunity in the small management team. The main focus will be recruitment activities to expand our team providing on-site support at ESTEC and ESAC. The work will be performed from the office located in the Crown Business Centre in Lisse.
Initial responsibilities will include the support to business development tasks and staff recruitment. The following tasks are required:
- Produce job specifications from client’s needs for publication on the WWW.
- Recruitment including reviewing of applicants, applicant interview and selection, providing and clarifying employment conditions and security screening.
- Support for ESA’s interview and presentations of candidates.
- Support to new employees to relocate and integrate.
Additional tasks will be flexible and potentially include:
- General assistance to the administration of the company.
- Proposal writing.
- Management of employees to ensure that they are happy and management of their training.
- Client relationship management to ensure that Aurora is providing excellent support.
Specific qualification requirements
The candidate requires the following qualities:
- University Degree in a relevant subject
- Proven recruitment skills and/or experience with ESA
- Familiarity of ESTEC and/or ESAC engineering support
- Able to perform interviews for administrative skills and preferably also for engineering and scientific skills
- Well organized able to multi-task, dedicated, conscientious and honest
- Good communication in English, other languages are advantageous
- Friendly nature and able to work within a small team
- Ability to learn, adapt and appreciate success
Legal and Security Requirements
- All applicants must be legally allowed to work in The Netherlands
- Applicants are required to provide a copy of their passport and degree certificate. Aurora will validate the Degree with the issuing University.
- Prior to issuing a letter of employment the applicant shall provide to Aurora a recent official document declaring that they are of good conduct from the country where currently resident.
The work will be performed at the Aurora office and occassional trips to European Space Technology and Research Centre (ESTEC) at Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
- The selected candidate will receive good remuneration.
- Flexibility of working hours to include interviews is important.
- Will be registered for both social security and tax in the Netherlands.
- The standard working hours are 40 per week. There are 12 public holidays and an additional 30 annual days holiday. There is a possibility to have a part-time contract with minimum 50%
- Training to improve efficiency and provide strength for future career are of course included.
- Aurora contributes to a company pension scheme.
To be considered for this Position
Provide as soon as possible and before 16 June 2017 a summary of why you are a good candidate for the position together with a complete and detailed CV to Mr. Davide Starnone, at email email@example.com quoting reference REC-02.