As support to the JUICE Mission, you will have the opportunity to provide a functional and operation support to the Prime AIT team for preparation, execution and test result evaluation covering all activities of spacecraft testing and operation. This position is based in Toulouse, France & Friedrichshafen, Germany.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Engineering and preparation of the test sequences for both EM and FM spacecrafts
• Design of structured test concept
• Coding of test sequences and synoptics
• Autonomous execution of electrical integration
• Pre-validation of test sequences using a simulator based at Airbus and controlled with the STC system (S/C Test Center) provided by Airbus
• Data retrieval and post-processing
• Participation to the daily operations during functional tests on EM spacecraft (Toulouse), FM spacecraft (Friedrichshafen), environmental test campaign (Europe) and launch campaign (Kourou)
• Daily spacecraft operation during all kind of spacecraft tests
• Participation to the team meetings
• EGSE setup and operation
• Evaluation of test results and preparation of test reports
• Participation to failure analysis board
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in satellite AIT activities at platform level
• You have an extensive experience in the overall functional tests process
• Understanding functional test specifications
• Production of test concepts and automated test scripts
• Execution and debugging of test sequences
• You have good programming skills
• You have a good knowledge in UNIX/Linux/Windows usage and administration
• You have a strong knowledge of automated test environment and able to manipulate EGSE/ SCOE
• You have experience of working in the ISO 5 clean room environment
• You have the ability to work both autonomously and in an embedded AIT team
• You are fluent in English (written and spoken)
• You have a good understanding of French or German is an asset
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30/11/2017.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of SECRET or above.
About RHEA Group
RHEA Group is a leading engineering consultancy firm with demonstrated expertise in space, system- and secure software solutions.
We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals; and offer a range of exciting career paths working alongside clients such as the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, EUMETSAT and NATO.