Project management and software development in the frame of an Earth Observation business
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project requirements gathering, analysis and structuring.
- Create a project schedule, with key milestones, deliverables and cost forecast.
- Design of system architectures taking into account FOSS constraints and trade-offs between available software and tailoring efforts.
- Ensure the design compliancy with the requirements.
- Software development and deployment.
- Ensure the implementation compliancy with the requirements.
- Provide training to end users.
- Create project documentation.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate/ Associate Degree in IT related field or equivalent experience.
- Spanish advanced.
- English: B1 Capable of reading and writing technical documentation.
- 4 years of experience in software development
- Deep knowledge of current web technologies along with OOP & MVC.
- Valuable knowledge in: GIS, GDAL, Python, Java, C# and relational databases
- Person methodical, organized, efficient and proactive
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to multi-task management
- Strong orientated to detail
- Focused in quality and in improvement
- Person dynamic and proactive
- Work place: Boecillo, Valladolid
- 40 hours per week with shifts; One weekend month.
To apply to this job role please link the appropriate URL: