WHO ARE WE?
GMV INSYEN is a German company, being part of GMV, a global technology group in Space, Defense, ICT and Intelligent Transport Systems employing 1500 staff. Our activities in Germany are related to high-tech aerospace projects, space operations, ground systems, mission analysis, navigation and flight dynamics. GMV INSYEN also specializes in software and hardware systems for simulation, emulation, 3D visualization and operations support. We are headquartered in Oberpfaffenhofen near Munich and have offices in Darmstadt.
At GMV INSYEN you will find a unique work environment that requires talent, imagination and personal effort. We are an international team bound together by the passion for challenge, innovation, technology and customer service. This allows us to offer the right response, unique and always trustworthy.
Having the best professionals on board is the true source of our competitive advantage. We recruit excellent engineers and encourage innovation, technical excellence and continuing education. We provide competitive compensation, attractive benefits and plenty of opportunities for professional growth.
Responsibilities/ Duties /Tasks
1. Performing the S3 analysis and reporting of anomalies observed in the facility and in executing the operational tasks.
2. Acceptance testing and operational validation of new S3 upgrades and enhancements prior to release.
3. Analysis and handling of S3 related user enquiries and user requests received from the EUMETSAT Helpdesk.
4. Maintenance and updating of S3 Data Centre documentation; user guides, format guides, operational procedures, technical notes, etc.
5. Support to the S3 configuration of the Archive, Retrieval and Data Access Infrastructure.
6. Support to the regular monitoring of the S3 service performance.
7. Support to the S3 Archive reporting.
8. Support to the development of the Data Centre S3 delivery formats.
9. Provision of S3 concepts/prototypes to support service developments in the EUMETSAT Data Centre.
10. Support as required S3 duel satellites operations build up.
Qualifications: University degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline
Maintenance and updating of Data Centre documentation; user guides, format guides, operational procedures, technical notes, etc.
Support to the S3 configuration of the Archive, Retrieval and Data Access Infrastructure.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
As soon as they join the organization our professionals are given the chance to tackle technological challenges in an innovative environment, to work in multi-disciplinary teams and deal directly with clients. This helps them to mature quickly as professionals.
We provide continual top-up training to keep our career professionals perfectly abreast of all technologies used.
If you would like to work in an interesting, fun, fast-paced, challenging, diverse and global company which is growing rapidly, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org