A vacancy for a Delivery Manager - Equipment Software (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Munich/Taufkirchen. The successful applicant will join "TSOTO22 Embedd. S/W Instr. & Equipt. FHN/ OTN".
The holder of this position shall coordinate the definition, implementation and validation of Equipment SW projects (mainly Navigation Receivers). In addition this role includes the responsibility for technical tasks (SW engineering, as e.g. SW requirement definition) but also guiding the SW development team to achieve the goals of the SW projects according to Cost, Quality and Schedule.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of the Equipment SW projects on a technical and commercial base
- Ensure Cost, Quality and Schedule adherence of all SW deliveries
- Representation of SW towards other stakeholders
- Contribution to the definition of the product strategy of the equipment
- Develop an adequate understanding of equipment functionality
- Define SW requirement baseline in cooperation with system engineering
- Coordinate the SW development team and ensure the efficient implementation of all SW activities
- Verify and release all deliverables (SW versions and documents )
- Define the strategy of software maintenance activities and monitor the implementation
- Contribute to analysis and investigation of reported SW non-conformances
- Support cost estimates and proposals
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Solid experience in information systems and engineering
- Several years of experience as project manager and SW architect, preferably in the space domain
- Previous experience in team management
- Deep knowledge of typical Embedded Realtime software architectures and applications ( e.g. use of RTOS )
- Knowledge of software development standards for mission critical software (e.g. ECSS, DO178)
- Sound experience in SW requirement engineering methods and tools (e.g. Doors)
- Knowhow in satellite navigation (GPS, Galileo, Glonass) theory and implementation would be an asset
- Considerable experience in SW implementation (C, make, eclipse) and test
- Experience in HW/SW integration (ability to understand HW datasheets)
- Experience with different processor architectures (SPARC, ARM Cortex-R)
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills in an international setting
- Focus and ability to achieve goals as defined
-Teamwork spirit within a multi-national environment
- Negotiation level of English and advanced German
Please apply for this vacancy at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus-group.com) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
To apply : click here