A vacancy for a Configuration and Data Management Manager has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Portsmouth.
An experienced CADM Manager in Secure Communications (SC) UK responsible for the management of the Configuration and Data Management (CADM) processes. With a primary CADM focus on SC UK business.
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
The successful candidate will be subject to UK National Security Clearance in order to undertake related work in accordance with business needs. Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Providing a service that maintains our projects and products integrity throughout their life cycle, by advocating, directing and coaching recognised best practice in Configuration Management in line with established company processes.
• Acting as the professional supplier of requisite information to external customers and for internal customers, whether they be Product/Project or Functional team, a reliable supplier providing guidance, advice and a professional service.
• To identify and document the functional and physical characteristics of products, control changes to those characteristics, to record and report change processing and implementation status and to verify compliance with business requirements and other applicable documents
• To ensure all parties involved in the project, at any given time during the life-cycle, to use identical data, in the same controlled status.
• To ensure that project build standards meet stakeholder requirements.
• Manage the CADM team to ensure exploitation of the CADM tools functionality by optimising their configuration it to meet the business needs of Secure Comms UK.
• The key Secure Comms CADM interface for the evaluation, implementation and rollout of the WindChill configuration tool
• Co-ordinate and manage CADM workload and priorities to ensure on time and on quality delivery
• The CADM lead for Exit & Transition of MOD Contract
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
• Knowledge, experience and track record of utilising Product Data Management (PDM) & DMS databases specifically WindChill
• Previous people management experience essential
• Very good oral and written communication skills.
• Determined and focussed approach to complete a task
• Good working knowledge of the MS Office suite
Please apply for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
To apply : click here