HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 30 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for an Intellectual Property Right and Licensing Engineer to support our customer in Germany.
Intellectual Property Right and Licensing Engineer
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the End to End Ground Segment Reference Facility, you will work on E2E GSRF IPR and security with the following responsibilities:
- Software analysis completion;
- Provision of software assessed on Blackduck server from different customers;
- Setup of Blackduck source code screening or delta analysis as required;
- Complement, update and finalise SWLQ for signature with stakeholders;
- Ensure data consolidation by provision of applicable license texts and contracts;
- COTS list Management;
- Support the customer to populate the list of COTS;
- Consolidation of the COTS list to enable analysis by the technical service provider;
- Sharepoint Management;
- Organise technical/legal support deliverables into Sharepoint;
- Archiving in Sharepoint of signed SWLQ;
- Ensure actions tracking and completion (JIRA/Sharepoint);
- Ensure reports understanding, clarifications, actions resolution between customer and technical/legal service providers;
-Technical support to procurements to the E2E GSRF IPR and security services.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Specific knowledge of IPR analysis and licensing issues, together with SW developer experience (High level programming languages, IDEs, modern databases, state of the art of security and communication technologies knowledge);
- Software engineering background experience;
- Technical Project Management experience;
- Knowledge of IP rules in International Organisation and related IPR management in SW development;
- Analysis and selection of COTS if no OSS meet the requirements;
-Analysis and selection OSS including licensing scope for potential use in different projects;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Darmstadt. We welcome applicants who are available from October 2017 (or as soon as possible thereafter). If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Corrina Scheepmaker at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job DED-SC-3513 before 09-Aug-17.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!