Are you creative, innovative and like challenges?
Are you prepared to support new ways of working within IM Security?
Are you customer - and solution - oriented?
It is an exciting time to join the IM Security Team as part of the Information Management (IM) Team.
IM is the Information Technology (IT) business enabler and unique IM Business Partner for Airbus Defence and Space.
As a central function, IM is involved in all business processes and enables technical as well as management careers. IM covers a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies and positions ranging from IT infrastructure, application support to governance or strategic consultancy. Working in IM means living global trends (developments) such as digitalization, innovation and a new way of working.
Are you passionate for being responsible for the UK working on National classified environments, and interested in working in a diverse and international environment?
Then join us as the Head of IM Security UK and Management Reporting.
The successful candidate will be subject to UK National Security Clearance in order to undertake related work in accordance with business needs. The mission of this role is to coordinate and collaborate demands from e.g. IM Business Partner Organisation, Security Department, Business Lines, Subsidiaries, Participations, Joint Ventures and Representations. In addition, to capture, refine and leverage business needs and other legal and regulatory requirements to the relevant organisation (organizations in scope dealing with National/Governmental information).
In this role, the jobholder will report to the Head of IM Security. The candidate is expected to have a solid IM Security knowledge. He/she will work within Airbus Defence & Space IM Security department and align across all Airbus divisions.
- Provide guidance for IM and IMSEC in terms specific National obligations/constraints (e.g. in creating appropriate documentation for classified / sensitive projects)
- Liaise with and report to the National (Governmental) Security Manager
- Ensure close collaboration and relationship with the National authorities in knowing applicable National regulation in order to ensure compliance
- Support in design and give guidance for the classified/sensitive network architecture and technology by translating requirements into technical information security controls to be included in information system lifecycle
- Performing annual compliance checks classified networks and environments for compliance to National regulation
- Responsible for measures relating to effectiveness of the delivery of IT to the business by ensuring the technical and operational performance of the function
- Accountability (lead) in case of National incidents, interface with Incident Management
- Implement and maintain Accreditation Document Sets
- Define measurements/metrics for 3 perspectives (strategic, tactical, operational)
- Develop and maintain reporting methodologies to collect, evaluate and analyze measurements/metrics, e.g. results of compliance checks, technical penetration tests, etc.
- Provide applicable reporting methodologies to be applied in National classified environments and implement above reporting methodologies on non-National classified environments
- Provide regular reporting and evaluation for different stakeholders
- Support the overall company strategy in working together on a divisional, international layer
This role will involve frequent travel for business and as such you should be able to travel accordingly.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Masters Degree in Information Security related discipline
- An understanding of Information Technology principles and digitalisation, and skills in IM Security
- Proven experience in a security related role
- Strong leadership skills and experience
- Strong team player
- Strategic and entrepreneurial thinking
- Strong customer focus and results orientated
- Ability to develop and maintain reliable relationships on all relevant management levels
- Strong communication skills and ability to present complex situations
- Highly innovative mind-set and permanently challenging the status quo Please apply for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV attached.
-- By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
To apply : click here