RHEA Group is currently looking for a Ada Software Engineer for one of his client. You will have the opportunity to work in a European Institution for Air Traffic Management, based in Brussels.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Perform software engineering activities on allocated projects across the full software project lifecycle
• Develop and integrate software design of high availability systems
• Ability to absorb huge amounts of information Understanding customer requirements for supporting and resolving software related problems.
• Reporting to the Technical Support Manager
• Support customers via telephone, email, remote connection and in the field
• Flexible, agile approach; able to cope with urgent deadlines and changing priorities.
• Able to work from minimal information provided by customers
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• You have a degree in a relevant subject such as computer science, software engineering, math's or physics,…
• Good knowledge of ADA Software (95 or 2005) or alternatively strong skills in C++ latest version ( version 11) and the willing to learn ADA syntax (Training will be provided)
• Experience working on and maintaining a huge code base
• Very good algorithmic skills
• Minimum 3 year experience using scripting language such as Unix or Linux
• SQL and database programming skills
• Ability to work on complex systems
The following skills would be highly desirable:
• Knowledge of Corba/IDL
• Knowledge of ATM (Air Traffic Management)
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 29/09/2017.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of SECRET or above.
About RHEA Group
RHEA Group is a leading engineering consultancy firm with demonstrated expertise in space, system- and secure software solutions.
We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals; and offer a range of exciting career paths working alongside clients such as the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, EUMETSAT and NATO.