A vacancy for a System Engineer Satellite Communication (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Munich / Ottobrunn. The
successful applicant will join "TCSGG - Delivery Germany".
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Performing studies and design activities for a future secure satellite based communications systems within a cross functional team
- Analysing communications performance of given SATCOM systems configurations (space/ground) incl. detailed link budget analysis
- Deriving technical specifications for the space segment (satellite, payload, control) from functional system requirements
- Forming the main technical interface to Space Systems in the overall design of a future satellite system
- Delivering overall system design / system architecture of a satellite communication system (bus, payload) together with Space Systems
- Performing technical risk assessment
- Managing customer and sub-contractor interfaces regarding engineering aspects
- Designing systems and services regarding performance, quality, state of the art technology and efficiency
- Supporting bid activities
- Providing design documentation and proposal documents
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- FH or University Degree in Space Engineering, Telecommunication or Electrical Engineering
- Proven experience in communications performance analysis esp. link budgets
- Profound understanding of communication satellite design
- Solid experience in engineering /design / implementation of satellite based systems
- Previous experience with German governmental, military customers or international governmental customers (e.g. ESA)
- Experience with large projects (> 100 M€) and multi-national contracts
- Team player in a multinational team
- Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to produce documentation in German and English
- German: negotiation level; English: fluent
Please apply for this vacancy at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus-group.com) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
To apply : click here