Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe's number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
A vacancy for a Product Assurance Manager (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Friedrichshafen. The successful applicant will join “Orbital & Mechanical Products QA"”. Your main tasks will include:
- Planning and carrying out product assurance (PA) activities taking into account advanced product quality planning (APQP)
methods in an international project environment within European payload centres
- Being in charge of process assurance with the implementation and enforcement of CMMI, quality gates and audits
- Defining and implementing safety and quality concepts for complex payloads in the context of offers and on-going projects
- Planning and carrying out internal and external audits
- Preparing QA relevant documentation, such as: process, material and part lists; FMEA; certificate (COC, COA); and PA plan
- Working on quality-relevant documentation in SAP (Q reports)
- Moderating non-conformance review boards (NRB´s), with both subcontractors, as well as customers
- Monitoring subcontractors and representing the customer interest in all quality-relevant fields
- Carrying out hardware inspections for mechanical, optical, electrical and electronic fields, as well as incoming and outgoing
- Being the process owner for the approval of all products deviating from the standard (RFA, PAD, RFD, RFW)
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and qualifications:
- University degree in Aerospace Engineering or a similar qualification
- Experience in Quality (ISO 9100) or in development within the aerospace sector
- Several years of experience in international teams
- Ideally, experience in Human Space Flight Safety (SSP 51700, KHB1700 and NSTS 13830)
- High level of social skills for the implementation of quality requirements in the project and for continuous improvement
- Motivated, flexible and trustworthy
- Independent, systematic and goal-oriented working methods
- Good team player with good communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation level of English and a good level of German Please apply for this vacancy at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus-group.com) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
To apply : click here