The postholder will provide support to the section activities in the areas of
system and architecture modeling. In addition, support to the
development, verification and acceptance of SW infrastructure to support
modeling as well as simulation. The activities will be in the area of:
- System modeling in support of requirements engineering, system
architecting and system verification.
- System modeling in support of information traceability and
management, in particular linked to system software development.
- Tools and infrastructure maintenance to support system modeling and
mission (performance) simulation.
- End-to-end performance simulators for space missions, in terms of the
related simulator development (software), processor development for
data products and formalisation of corresponding simulator architectures.
- The candidate shall have practical experience of system modeling and
mission (performance) simulators.
- Experience in system modeling, using SysML or comparable modeling
- Experience in system architecting using architectural frameworks.
- Experience in system requirements and verification engineering.
- MSc or PhD in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering,
Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience of simulator development, functional and performance, at
- Good knowledge of related methods and tools.
- An ability to work independently and to establish good working relations