This position concerns support related to the development,
implementation and maintenance of the ESA Administration Area ISO
9001 Management System.
In addition to work package description activities, the responsibilities and
• Define and document the organisation's processes and update the
• Monitor the status of the audit findings and make sure corrective actions
are put in place;
• Support the preparation of the Administration Area QMS Management
• Lead the non-conformance review boards in the Facility Management
domain: analyze the non-conformances, review the corrective/ preventive
• Analyze the complaints in the Facility Management domain and issue
complaint reports to the customers;
• Support the user surveys implementation, the analysis and monitor the
• Provide quality assurance support to projects and services;
• Train the Administration Area Staff to the Quality Management System
and maintain the training material;
• Prepare and conduct quality audits.
• Experience in the definition, implementation and certification of quality
management systems in conformance to ISO 9001;
• Experience working with ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 27001;
• Experience in facility management processes;
• Good organization and communication capabilities.