Support data mining and analysis for corporate controlling activities at
- Support the definition and development of data models.
- Support the production of internal and external reports.
- Improve the multi-year planning and controlling processes, methods and tools.
- Supporting the definition and development of IT systems and databases
in support of multi-year planning and controlling.
- Provision of input to the controlling requirements of financial and
resource management support system and defining the necessary
processes and related monitoring and reporting requirements.
- Supporting the implementation of such management support system.
- Master engineering degree (please note that candidates without an
engineering degree will not be considered).
- Mathematic and statistical business models for financial planning and
- Basic knowledge of SAP and Business Object.
- Basic knowledge of programming (SQL and BI tools like tableau,
Microsoft Power BI).
- Experience in Corporate Finance, Financial Reporting and Economics.