OQ Technology Sarl is looking for a candidate for a Spacecraft AIT/AIV Engineer (Junior) role at its facility in Luxembourg to participate in building our first spacecraft.
You will support the spacecraft system engineer by oversee the AIT/AIV activites of a full spacecraft.
Below is a summary of the typical tasks required for this post:
• Define AIT/AIV test plans and procedures.
• Support system concept development, system architecture development, system and subsystem requirements development, systems analysis and trade studies, and
systems modeling and simulation (PDR/CDR).
• Responsible of overseeing integration activities in Cleanroom environment.
• Responsible of overseeing AIT activities, qualification campaign and environmental tests.
• Performing tests on EM & Flat Sat modules.
• Setting up in-house test benches and equipment.
• Temporarily stationed at the satellite manufacturer site to support the system engineer and control test activities.
Candidate should be living in Europe or has EU citizenship.
• Hands-on experience in AIT/AIV activities for small or large satellites (whether during an internship/thesis work or as professional experience).
• Proven knowledge in spacecraft systems and subsystems design, and mission operations and be able to quickly develop subject matter expertise in a specific project.
• Demonstrated knowledge in using test equipment, measurement instruments, soldering/wiring and design/building of electronic circuits.
• Coding and scripting skills (e.g. test procedures).
• M.Sc. in Aerospace Engineering or a similar qualification from a recognized institution.
• Proficiency in spoken and written English.
• Proven hands-on experience in one or more of the following: AOCS electronics design, electrical power systems, thermal analysis, or integration and testing of aerospace systems.
• Experience with CubeSat projects.
• Knowledge of ECSS standards.
• Self-starter who works with a sense of urgency.
• Ability to adapt to change in an entrepreneurial environment (Risk Taker!).
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
• Orbital Mechanics.
Knowledge in these tools is advantageous: Satellite Toolkit STK, MATLAB, NASTRAN, SysML, C++ or Python.
OQ Technology is an innovative company and a front runner in the global race of building a global satellite constellation for Internet-of-Things communication. We work closely with the European Space Agency, government institutes, and our global customers. At our company you will have a great opportunity to overtake large responsibility to build and innovate from scratch. You will be at the center of decision making and will interface directly with industry and business professionals all around the world, an opportunity which is rarely offered in traditional corporates.
Thanks to low income tax in Luxembourg, we offer a very attractive and competitive compensation package for individuals and families. Luxembourg represents an attractive place for expats with a diverse international atmosphere.
We offer a great opportunity for you to grow and develop and make your dreams come true. If you are looking for a challenge and looking for being part of new technology innovation in the world of satellites and telecommunications, OQ Technology is the right place to be.
CVs should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org