Position Reference: 049
You will have the opportunity to provide technical and project management support for the successful deployment of ServiceNow across the directorates of the European Space Agency. esanow is a self-service web application which presents the IT Services Catalogue and allows users to requests services.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Supports esanow administrator for data management and user management during the project phase
• Designs, validates and publishes reports and dashboards in ServiceNow as required
• Migrates user/service data from legacy systems when needed
• Investigates incidents and organises resolution with industrial partners
• Supports presentation of new functionality to user groups as required
• Answers User Experience feedback and propose improvements
• Prepares and validate release upgrades
• Maintains project deployment schedule
• Creates/adapts ServiceNow scripts or workflows as required
• Coordinates development and validation of new functionality with industrial partners (ServiceNow, Capgemini)
• Specifies, coordinates and validates development of interfaces with other ESA information systems, as required
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• You have a Master's degree or equivalent qualification in IT and business
• You have at least 5 years proven work experience in management or developments of IT information systems with >1,000 users
• You have working experience in multinational organisations
• You have strong analytical skills, IT system design
• You have good knowledge of MySQL DBMS queries, data extraction from relational database (MySQL)
• You have experience with Excel pivot tables, data analysis, massive data cleansing
• ITIL Foundation
• You have experience of developing interfaces between corporate information systems
• You have experience of ESA Information Systems e.g, CIFM (Archibus/FM), ESA Active Directory, esa-p (SAP), hr-space (SuccessFactors).,,,
• You have experience of Microsoft Project, basics of Sharepoint
• You have experience of corporate information systems i.e. IT Service Management, Accounting, Asset management, Budget control
• You are fluent in English (B2/C1: speaking, writing a d reading)
The following skills would be highly desirable:
• You have experience of ServiceNow Administration is an asset, but if not, ESA will arrange initial online training by ServiceNow on System Administration
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at email@example.com no later than 30/05/2018.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.
About RHEA Group
RHEA Group is a leading engineering consultancy firm with demonstrated expertise in space, system- and secure software solutions.
We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals; and offer a range of exciting career paths working alongside clients such as the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, EUMETSAT and NATO.