WHO ARE WE?
GMV (www.gmv.com)is a privately owned technological enterprise group with an international presence employing more than 1.600 staff. Founded in 1984, GMV mainly operates in eleven large sectors for both public and private organizations: Aeronautics, Automotive, Banking and Insurance, Cybersecurity, Defense and security, Healthcare, ICT for Business, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Public Administration, Space and Telecommunications.
GMV currently runs 8 work centers in Spain and offices in France, Germany, Malaysia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, USA, Colombia and United Kingdom.
We recruit and hire excellent engineers, and encourage innovation, technical excellence and continuing education. Our engineers regularly present papers at technical conferences, continue their education (more than 85% have a master’s degree), and we re-invest more than 12% of budget in IR&D projects. This striving for excellence, innovation and flexibility is a major part of our culture. We provide very competitive compensation, attractive benefits, and a great work environment with lots of opportunities for professional growth.
Responsibilities/ Duties /Tasks
The successful applicant will form part of the technical team of an international project, working under the direct leadership of the technical manager and the general subcontractor manager.
- Technical responsibility over one or several subcontractors.
- Contribution to the definition of the subcontractor technical baseline: specifications, interfaces, standards and procedures, AIV apprach..
- Technical follow up of subcontractor activities, critical review of subcontractor outputs.
- Attendance to technical meetings and reviews, including progress meetings, formal reviews and audits, with the subcontractors under his/her responsibility.
- Contributions to progress reports and progress meetings
Frequent short work trips will be required, estimated in average as a minimum of 2 travels (1-3 days each) per month.
Qualifications: MsC in engineering or sciences.
- Technical knowledge in at least one of this areas: ground controls systems, space operations, cybersecurity, satellite communications, satellite simulators.
- Systems/SW Engineering methodology and standards
- Knowledge of GMV procedures (development, implementation and application)
- Galileo Projects and Standards
- Experience in Subcontractor management
- PMP or similar certification
- Languages other than English (Spanish, German, French)
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
As soon as they join the organization our professionals are given the chance to tackle technological challenges in an innovative environment, to work in multi-disciplinary teams and deal directly with clients. This helps them to mature quickly as professionals.
We provide continual top-up training to keep our career professionals perfectly abreast of all technologies used.
We offer a permanent contract and attractive package including a highly competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package.
If you would like to work in an interesting, fun, fast-paced, challenging, diverse and global company which is growing rapidly, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org