CAM Systems Consulting GmbH is a competent partner and consultant for companies involved in the aerospace and defence industries.
The CAM Space department supports the Galileo project since the year 2000 and has a very strong presence of engineers at the Galileo Control Centre near Munich in Oberpfaffenhofen. We are now reinforcing our team in the Munich area. We are looking for you as
SYSTEM TECHNICIAN GALILEO (M/F)
Are you looking for a new and interesting activity in an outstanding project in the area of satellite navigation?
This could be your field of responsibility:
- Provide regular Level 1 preventive and corrective maintenance on the Galileo elements within a team of qualified and specialized engineers:
This includes the corrective and preventive hardware maintenance and cleaning and preventive and partly corrective software maintenance.
This can be coordinated via maintenance plans or according needs within the group.
- Formally logging maintenance interventions, raising and processing tickets in the Galileo ILS tool and ticket systems. Usage of ticket systems for performance reporting and logging.
- Cooperate with the next level of maintenance (L2), escalating incidents and supporting their resolution. Work together with other qualified and specialized maintenance engineers within the group.
- Alignment of data bases and flow down of information, tracking of tickets and their status
- Reporting of status internally and externaly
- Review new technical documentation and test new system installations, raising any anomaly according to the required formal process.
- Manage user accounts according to the IT security guidelines.
- Participating to meetings, communicating with the costumer, the external service providers, and the industrial partners.
- As part of the maintenance team providing 24/7 on call duties and regular office hour support on any business day.
Your profile requires:
- Good Knowledge in Linux and Windows Systems.
- Very Good Knowledge with network technology like Routing, Firewall, VLAN, VPN, Windows Server (AD, DHCP, DNS, DFS, RDS, WSUS, Exchange
- Willing to learn and work on maintenance activities in different areas, both for software and hardware
- Good English knowledge, both written and spoken
- Available to travel when it is required
- Willing to provide on-call service
- Focused Training and performance-oriented career development
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to work in exciting challenging international projects
In case you find our offer attractive please send your application documents via E-mail.