Your Mission consists of the prospection for Customers and the sales of our new products for the space market. This is an exciting position at SYDERAL SWISS SA that is of high importance in implementing our strategy of company growth and generating new revenue streams based on these new products. You report to the Commercial Director and, with your creative ideas and energy, you are a main contributor to the development of the company. You are regularly in contact with our Customers and Prospects to understand their product needs and collaborate with our internal teams to discuss feasibility and cost, and to contribute to the Business Plans. You are responsible for the sales strategy and, in agreement with the Commercial Director, of defining the sales objectives of the products and achieving these objectives.
Your Activities include:
- regular visits to Customers and participation in trade shows to promote and sell our new products;
- perform direct sales of these products, or develop and manage sales channels if appropriate;
- budget and implement product marketing activities;
- create and regularly update the sales forecast for each product line;
- define sales objectives and achieving these objectives;
- understanding and anticipating the needs of the market;
- support our Product Management team in understanding the value proposition of new products, our USP and defining the specifications;
- contribute to the Business Plan for each product, showing expected cost of sales, competition analysis, sales forecast, profitability and ROI;
- define and implement the appropriate go-to-market and sales strategies.
- you have a solid experience in sales and marketing, and can show successful results in the launch and sales of new products;
- you have an engineering background or a very good understanding of technology; knowledge of electronics is a plus;
- you are familiar with the European and/or international space market; knowledge of the space electronic equipment market is a plus;
- you are comfortable in contacts with customers and prospects and know how to develop trustful, long term relations;
- you are a good and convincing communicator;
- you are creative, reliable, results-driven and a team-player;
- you are fluent in English speaking and writing; other languages, in particular French, is a plus.