Join a highly motivated team responsible for the study, development, efficient implementation, and testing of innovative GNSS signal processing algorithms and architectures embedded on a FPGA (or SoC FPGA), for applications in the field of wireless positioning, navigation, sensing, and time transfer.
- Realization of feasibility studies of technical concepts in the field of high performance wireless positioning, navigation, sensing, and time transfer;
- Contribution or technical lead of research and development projects;
- Design, implementation, testing, and documentation;
- Quality control, error analysis, and maintenance of the source code.
- MSc or PhD in telecommunications, computer science, or related field (ideally GNSS);
- Experience with embedded wireless software developments in at least one of the following areas:
- GNSS technologies (e.g., FPGA-based receiver design, GNSS disciplined oscillators, PVT and/or RTK and/or PPP algorithms developments, etc.);
- Wireless time and frequency protocols (e.g., synchE or PTP over a wireless link);
- Digital radio developments for wireless telecommunication standards (e.g., 3G or 4G or 5G, CDMA, Bluetooth, etc.).
- Signal processing knowledge with one or more of the following is a plus: FFT algorithms, Kalman filtering, data fusion techniques, statistics and adjustment theory;
- Sound programming skills: embedded C, Matlab or Octave, VHDL, version control tools. Experience with embedded software developments for space applications is a plus;
- Mathematical and analytical abilities;
- Creative, reliable, results-driven and a good team-player;
- Fluent in English speaking and writing; other languages, in particular French, is a plus.