Position Reference: 139
As RHEA expands its UK footprint we are working on a number of new public and commercial activities. Key to those bids and projects in support of RHEA Tech clients is a Cyber Security Architect, providing Information Security services in various market sectors including space and defence. Duties will include delivery of security advice and guidance, services, reports and other deliverables to meet client needs.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Best practice advice and guidance in the areas of security programs, governance, doctrine, policies, standards, methodologies, procedures, and checklists;
• ISO 27000 series compliance evaluation, certification, audit and accreditation;
• Information security system requirements analysis, architecture, and design;
• Information security training and awareness;
• Information security program and project management.
Skills and Experience
Candidates applying for the position of Cyber Security Architect should have relevant domain experience including for example:
• Requirements analysis, architecture and design of information security solutions including for example:
• Firewall and VPN solutions;
• Intrusion detection and penetration systems (network or host based);
• Identity management and access control systems;
• Encryption and key management technologies;
• Malware detection and anti-virus systems;
• Data leakage protection systems;
• Security information and event management systems;
• Vulnerability analysis and patch management solutions;
• Penetration testing technologies and approaches;
• TCP/IP based router/switch networking equipment and solutions.
• For above identified systems and solutions the following experience:
• Documentation of system requirements specification, architecture and design documents, and configuration management plans.
• Document policies and systems operating procedures.
• Excellent oral and written communications capability in English;
• Currently holds or is eligible for personal UK security clearance at the level of confidential or above.
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 29/03/2019.
About RHEA Group
RHEA Group is a leading engineering consultancy firm with demonstrated expertise in space, system- and secure software solutions.
We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals; and offer a range of exciting career paths working alongside clients such as the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, EUMETSAT and NATO.