Position Reference: 141
You will have the opportunity to provide support with a specific focus on ground segment security/accreditation activities.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Contribute to the follow up of ESA activities related with Galileo evolution (GTS and G2G).
• Preparation of GSA’s contributions to ESA and EC documents.
• Review of documents (by the EC, ESA, or Industry) with generation and follow up of RIDs.
• Contribute to the preparation of GSA documents related with G2G, for example, but not limited to:
• G2G Service Requirement Document Justification File
• G2G Service Requirement Document
• G2G Service Roadmap
• G2G Cost Benefit Analysis
• Presentations and Technical Notes.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• You have a Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline.
• You have an in-depth understanding of GNSS principles.
• You have a solid knowledge and at least 3 years of relevant experience with Galileo services, especially concerning restricted access services.
• You have a good knowledge of the security and accreditation aspects of the Galileo System and its operations.
• You have a good understanding of the EGNSS governance, its main stakeholders, and their respective high level roles and responsibilities is appreciated.
• You are fluent in English.
• You hold or are eligible to a personal security clearance.
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at email@example.com no later than 19/12/2018.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.
About RHEA Group
RHEA Group is a leading engineering consultancy firm with demonstrated expertise in space, system- and secure software solutions.
We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals; and offer a range of exciting career paths working alongside clients such as the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, EUMETSAT and NATO.