Expected Starting Date: ASAP
With 1.800 employees worldwide, the CS Group is a leading IT company in France and in Germany, and a prime contractor in designing, integrating and operating mission critical systems. It has now been over 30 years that comprehensive CS solutions for space systems and applications, both on the ground and in space, have been part and parcel of this odyssey. Our German activities grow at fast pace and to face our costumers' high level expectations and needs, we are looking for talented profiles having relevant experience in Space systems.
Under the direction of the CS GmbH’s project manager the key person will integrate a software engineers team dedicated to Mission Control Systems maintenance and development (SCOS based).
The successful candidate will be assigned to the following tasks:
– Software development in C++,
– Bug fixing: Anomaly investigation and fixes implementation,
– On-site support for critical operation phases,
– Technical proposal support.
– Consultancy / Expertise role on a case by case basis.
Good experience in Mission Control system design / development / validation for space industry / agencies (at least 5 year's)
– M.Sc. in Computer Science Engineer, Telecommunications Engineer, Mathematician with high Computing Skills or Similar
– Good level in C++.
– Knowledge of CCSDS standard and ECSS standard (PUS).
– Knowledge of ESOC MICONYS tool set including in particular SCOS, FARC, DARC, PARC, NIS…
– Good Knowledge of CORBA / MariaDB, Python would be valuable.
– Good background in Linux/windows environments
– Good knowledge of GIT, SVN, HP ALM, DOORS.
– Proposal writing skills
– Proficiency in English language
– High level of flexibility
– Good organisation skills, good communication skills
– Ability to drive and develop our activities in a challenging environment.