Communications Expert Support Services for Human and Robotic Exploration at EAC
Client and Location
For one of our main customers ESA/EAC, we are currently looking for a Communications Expert Support Services for Human and Robotic Exploration at EAC in Cologne Germany.
Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Support, preparation and implementation of communication campaigns for human and robotic exploration missions in cooperation with Country Desks, Media Relations and the Newsroom;
2. Support and implement Human Exploration Mission PR campaigns;
3. Support the execution of media and institutional partnerships related to ESA astronauts;
4. Implement editorial work related to the respective campaigns and other exploration activities;
5. Planning and execution of ESA/EAC participation in international events and exhibitions, its activities as well as Human and Robotic exploration in general;
6. Support media relations and according activities and events at EAC;
7. Support the implementation of a new internal communication strategy;
8. Support the implementation of a broader communication of EAC's current and future activities such as Spaceship EAC or LUNA analogue facility project;
9. Administrate and coordinate ESA Astronauts’ Public Appearances in accordance with the HRE-O Policy on Astronaut Appearance;
10. Coordinate/support European media, ESA partners and delegations for visits/filming/interviews at EAC and its partner institutions JSC/GCTC;
11. With regard to 10.) Manage the PAROS (ESA astronaut Public Appearance Request Organisation System) and its evolution;
12. Coordinate and maintain documents related to EAC PR & communications policy, operations and procedures;
Newsroom & Site Communication:
13. General coordination and participation in boards and meetings;
14. Maintain the stock of PR material such as documentation, photographs and videos on EAC and its activities including astronauts.
Experience and education
• A degree at Masters or Bachelor Level, an equivalent degree or equivalent professional expertise (5 to 10 years), preferably in the field of Science Communication, public or media relations;
• Experience with event management and the organisation of news conferences;
• Excellent business fluent written and spoken English;
The following skills shall be considered an asset:
• Business fluent written and spoken Italian;
• A good working knowledge of French and basic knowledge of German is desirable;
• A strong background in science & tech communication and organisational and administrative aspects, preferably with knowledge of the space sector.
About ATG Europe
Today, ATG is recognized as a leading provider of specialized engineering, scientific and technical services to the European Aerospace, High Tech and Offshore industry. Our headquarters is located in Noordwijk, The Netherlands and we have subsidiaries in Germany and the UK.
ATG People is the key player in delivering highly educated personnel for R&D environments throughout Europe. We are continually recruiting experienced Engineers for exciting, full time positions based at our customers. As an ATG Engineer, you will be working on very diverse missions and assignments. This opens up unique opportunities to be engaged in innovative projects and challenging you to perform to high standards and utilizing the full extent of your professional knowledge. We need you to complement our super star team!
Submit your CV and personal details through our website or send your application directly to email@example.com. We encourage you to submit your CV in the Europass format.