Start date and duration
ASAP, starting with a one year contract
Client and Location
For one of our clients we are currently recruiting for an Electronics Test Engineer for their location in Bremen, Germany. Our client is one of the top players in the European space technology industry, offering solutions for complete satellites, scientific payloads and structures.
Tasks and Responsibilities
As an Electronics Test Engineer, you will be part of the Client’s electronic equipment design and test team for satellite electronic units. Specific tasks include:
- Produce functional and environmental test procedures for electronic units which are the basis for the qualification and acceptance testing in cooperation with the responsible design engineer;
- Plan and conduct the qualification / acceptance tests according to the approved test procedures;
- Document the test results in test reports.
Experience and Education
- Diploma / Master Degree in electrical engineering;
- At least 1 year of professional experience in electronic development activities for space projects;
- Detailed knowledge and experience is required in; relevant general standards (ECSS / MIL standards) with respect to general electrical and environmental testing; experience in defining, conducting and documenting electrical and functional testing; experience in conduction environmental testing (TVAC, EMC; Vibration); producing test software to control electrical test equipment with scripting languages and awareness on hazards in testing of space electronics;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in large international teams, good written and oral English;
- Organized and structured approach, high degree of motivation and personal identification with the respective tasks and project;
- Strong focus on reaching progress by thinking and communicating in terms of solutions, ability to reach goals under schedule pressure;
- Willingness for shift work during environmental test campaigns.
About ATG Europe
ATG Europe prides itself in employing Europe’s brightest minds, and for the last 40 years we have been a key player in delivering highly educated engineering professionals and scientist consultants for R&D and Engineering environments throughout Europe. Our headquarters is located in the heart of the European space industry on the Noordwijk Space Business Park in the Netherlands, in close proximity of ESA/ESTEC. We have subsidiaries in Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom.
We are continually recruiting experienced engineers and scientists for exciting, full time positions based at our public and private customers. As an ATG consultant, you will be working on very diverse missions and assignments. This opens up unique opportunities to be engaged in innovative, state-of-the-art projects and challenging you to perform to high standards and utilizing the full extent of your professional knowledge.
What do we offer?
ATG offers excellent working conditions and provide you with all the other necessary means to further your career. We believe that training and education, combined with regular assessments and a personal development plan, will create the best environment for growth. If needed, we also assist you with settling in your new home or finding the right school for your children. ATG will help in any way it can, including a relocation budget that is applicable for ATG staff as well as employees working at one of our clients.
Submit your CV and personal details through our website at www.jointhebrightestminds.com or send your application directly to our recruitment consultant, Olive Ordoña at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further questions, you can also contact Olive directly on phone number +316 – 5431 5567.