Start date and duration
ASAP, starting with a one year contract
Client and Location
For one of our clients we are currently recruiting for a FPGA Design & Verification Engineer for their location in Bremen, Germany. Our client is one of the top players in the European space technology industry, offering solutions for complete satellites, scientific payloads and structures.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Design of digital electronic PCBs and /or equipment’s with mainly FPGAs;
- Analysis of requirements (available in DOORS);
- Establishment of design architectures and corresponding requirements breakdown to functional block level specifications;
- Perform the FPGA design in VHDL including corresponding design analyses and required design documentation;
- Development of design verification concepts;
- Generate FPGA verification plans;
- Set up the verification environment / test benches;
- Conduct FPGA verification activities on functional and board level;
- Produce Verification Reports.
Experience and Education
- University degree in electrical engineering (Technical University/University of Applied Sciences);
- More than 3 years of experience in design and verification of FPGAs preferred in military or space sector;
- Profound experience in FPGA design and verification based on ECSS-Q-ST-60-02C;
- Organized and structured task approach, high degree of motivation and personal identification with the respective task and project;
- Strong focus on reaching progress by thinking and communicating in terms of solutions, ability to reach goals also under schedule pressure;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in teams, good written and oral English and German;
- Experiences in EEE components selection considering environmental constraints (e.g. radiation hardness).
About ATG Europe
ATG Europe prides itself in employing Europe’s brightest minds, and for the last 40 years we have been a key player in delivering highly educated engineering professionals and scientist consultants for R&D and Engineering environments throughout Europe. Our headquarters is located in the heart of the European space industry on the Noordwijk Space Business Park in the Netherlands, in close proximity of ESA/ESTEC. We have subsidiaries in Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom.
We are continually recruiting experienced engineers and scientists for exciting, full time positions based at our public and private customers. As an ATG consultant, you will be working on very diverse missions and assignments. This opens up unique opportunities to be engaged in innovative, state-of-the-art projects and challenging you to perform to high standards and utilizing the full extent of your professional knowledge.
What do we offer?
ATG offers excellent working conditions and provide you with all the other necessary means to further your career. We believe that training and education, combined with regular assessments and a personal development plan, will create the best environment for growth. If needed, we also assist you with settling in your new home or finding the right school for your children. ATG will help in any way it can, including a relocation budget that is applicable for ATG staff as well as employees working at one of our clients.
Submit your CV and personal details through our website at www.jointhebrightestminds.com or send your application directly to our recruitment consultant, Olive Ordoña at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further questions, you can also contact Olive directly on phone number +316 – 5431 5567.